– 14k yellow gold
– The bezel on this one is a little more rustic than I generally prefer so I have priced this as a “seconds quality” piece. It’s structurally fine, it just looks extra folky.
– 28mm x 7mm including bail and jump rings – the setting is about 8mm tall without the bail. The back is hammered.
– Rose cut tourmalated quartz
– Priced individually
– Due to being handmade at every step, items may vary slightly and sizes are generally rounded to the closest half millimeter.
– Ring not included! This is a decorative charm which is compatible with industry standard seam rings and clickers. Please visit your local piercer for assistance with rings and installation.
There are no reviews yet.